The Daily Mile
The school is now taking part in the Daily Mile. The children will spend 15 minutes each day, averaging a mile a day, walking and jogging around the playground. The benefits of the Daily Mile are:
- Children run outside in the fresh air- and the weather is a benefit, not a barrier.
- Children run in their uniforms so no kit changing time is needed.
- It's social, non-competitive and fun
- It's fully inclusive; every child, whatever their circumstances, age or ability, succeeds at the Daily Mile
For more information, you can visit thedailymile.co.uk or see the documents below.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Library Visit - Miss Greenhalgh23Sep2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Library Visit - Mrs Williams23Sep2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Library Visit - Miss Townley23Sep2019
1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
- Library Visit - Miss Diack23Sep2019
2:15 pm - 3:00 pm
- Odd Sock Day24Sep2019