The Daily Mile
The school is now taking part in the Daily Mile. The children will spend 15 minutes each day, averaging a mile a day, walking and jogging around the playground. The benefits of the Daily Mile are:
- Children run outside in the fresh air- and the weather is a benefit, not a barrier.
- Children run in their uniforms so no kit changing time is needed.
- It's social, non-competitive and fun
- It's fully inclusive; every child, whatever their circumstances, age or ability, succeeds at the Daily Mile
For more information, you can visit thedailymile.co.uk or see the documents below.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Parents ROAR training02Dec2020
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm @ At home!
Parents are invited to attend this training session which is all about children's mental health.
- Advent assembly04Dec2020
@ School hall
Advent assemblies will be taking place through-out Advent.
- Drop Everything And Read04Dec2020
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Our whole school will stop what they are doing and sit down and read a book.
- Year 1 Christmas Party07Dec2020
Children in Miss Diamond and Miss Rock's classes can come to school in their party clothes for their Christmas celebration
- Year 1 Christmas Party08Dec2020
Children in Mrs Roberts and Mrs Wynne-Hughes classes can come to school in their party clothes for their Christmas celebration.