Enjoying the new running track
The Daily Mile
The school is now taking part in the Daily Mile. The children will spend 15 minutes each day, averaging a mile a day, walking and jogging around the new running track. The benefits of the Daily Mile are:
- Children run outside in the fresh air- and the weather is a benefit, not a barrier.
- Children run in their uniforms so no kit changing time is needed.
- It's social, non-competitive and fun
- It's fully inclusive; every child, whatever their circumstances, age or ability, succeeds at the Daily Mile
For more information, you can visit thedailymile.co.uk or see the documents below.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Extra training INSET21May2021
In line with Liverpool School Improvement we will be having an extra staff training day where staff will be receiving further training on Read Write Inc. therefore school will be closed all day.
- Half Term22May2021
- Inset Day28May2021
- Welcome back to school07Jun2021
Welcome back to school following the half-term break