The Daily Mile
The school is now taking part in the Daily Mile. The children will spend 15 minutes each day, averaging a mile a day, walking and jogging around the playground. The benefits of the Daily Mile are:
- Children run outside in the fresh air- and the weather is a benefit, not a barrier.
- Children run in their uniforms so no kit changing time is needed.
- It's social, non-competitive and fun
- It's fully inclusive; every child, whatever their circumstances, age or ability, succeeds at the Daily Mile
For more information, you can visit thedailymile.co.uk or see the documents below.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Speke Hall Trip - Mrs Major & Miss Sayonas13Nov2018
@ Speke Hall
- PTA Meeting - Christmas Fayre14Nov2018
The next PTA meeting is on Wednesday 14th November to discuss events for this year and start planning the Christmas Fayre. Please come along if you can help out - the more the merrier!
- Speke Hall Trip - Mrs Williams & Miss Diamond14Nov2018
@ Speke Hall
- Everton FC Trip - Mr Turner & Miss McLaughlin15Nov2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm @ Goodison Park
- Everton FC Trip - Miss Rock & Mr Williams15Nov2018
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm @ Goodison Park
Red Neighbours Initiative
Visitor From Nepal
We had the pleasure of welcoming Milan, our link person in Nepal, to our school on Thursday 14th September. The children were delighted to meet him and ask him questions about life in Nepal and the school over there. Milan spent time in Mrs McEneaney’s class in year 1 and Mrs William’s class in year 2. He was moved by the response of the children and very happy to have had the opportunity to meet staff and pupils alike. Milan was extremely grateful for all our help and for all the money we have raised to help build our partner school, Bachchhala Devi Primary. Thank you so much for your continued support.