The Daily Mile
The school is now taking part in the Daily Mile. The children will spend 15 minutes each day, averaging a mile a day, walking and jogging around the playground. The benefits of the Daily Mile are:
- Children run outside in the fresh air- and the weather is a benefit, not a barrier.
- Children run in their uniforms so no kit changing time is needed.
- It's social, non-competitive and fun
- It's fully inclusive; every child, whatever their circumstances, age or ability, succeeds at the Daily Mile
For more information, you can visit thedailymile.co.uk or see the documents below.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Back To School Today23Apr2019
- May Day Bank Holiday06May2019
- Nursery - AM & BOW - Formby Beach Visit14May2019
@ Formby Beach
- Autism Training Team - Coffee Afternoon16May2019
- Nursery - PM & EOW - Formby Beach Visit16May2019
@ Formby Beach
Red Neighbours Initiative
Visitor From Nepal
We had the pleasure of welcoming Milan, our link person in Nepal, to our school on Thursday 14th September. The children were delighted to meet him and ask him questions about life in Nepal and the school over there. Milan spent time in Mrs McEneaney’s class in year 1 and Mrs William’s class in year 2. He was moved by the response of the children and very happy to have had the opportunity to meet staff and pupils alike. Milan was extremely grateful for all our help and for all the money we have raised to help build our partner school, Bachchhala Devi Primary. Thank you so much for your continued support.